Support your community and the arts by placing an ad in the
Loring Park Art Festival Program.
Deadline is June 10, 2013
Questions? Want to place an ad?
Contact Pat at 612-203-9911 or email email@example.com.
The Loring Park Art Festival, located in beautiful Loring Park, one of the cities oldest and finest parks, makes an idyllic setting for art, family events, food, music and entertainment. The festival will feature 140 artists with high quality art work in all media.
The park itself is located on Hennepin Ave in the heart of the Loring Business area. The Walker Art Center, the businesses of Harmon Place and the great restaurants of "Eat Street" nearby make this an area brimming with artistic vitality.
Admission to the festival is free and everyone is welcome. Festival attendance has been estimated at an average of 25,000 visitors. Regular bus routes that run past the park bring visitors from Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs and parking is nearby and convenient for festival goers.
About The Program
- 20 pages
- 10,000 copies distributed at the event and to area businesses
- Printed by Graphic Design Printing
Ad Pricing & Specifications
|Size||Dimensions (w x h)||Price|
|Full page||4.5" x 7.5"||$800|
|1/2 page||4.5" x 3.75"||$400|
|1/4 page horizontal||4.5" x 1.75"||$275|
|1/4 page vertical||2.18" x 3.6"||$275|
- All ads are in FULL COLOR!
- Acceptable ad formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Mac PSD.
- Email ads to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email us for our mailing address and you can send Zip discs or CD-ROMs.
- Be sure to include your company name and contact information.